FBI Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI ALL! (your 10 charecter minimum for titles made me do this <------)

5 posters

Go down

HI ALL! (your 10 charecter minimum for titles made me do this <------) Empty HI ALL! (your 10 charecter minimum for titles made me do this <------)

Post  Zen Wed May 04, 2011 4:16 am

I been gone a (long) while, so i wanted to pop in and say hi! liking the new forums (you guys hsould blow Gaylord McPussyfoot for a redirect or something, i had to ask nerv for the new link) Keep up the good work everyone and ill see you (but you wont see me) on the server!

btw.... where the funk is dweeb? i miss my aussie!

Zen
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

HI ALL! (your 10 charecter minimum for titles made me do this <------) Empty Re: HI ALL! (your 10 charecter minimum for titles made me do this <------)

Post  cla$$ic Wed May 04, 2011 5:51 am

Sup Zen, awesome to hear from ya.

And you *KIWI* is MIA. We have no clue where he is xD Haven't seen him in ages.

cla$$ic
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

HI ALL! (your 10 charecter minimum for titles made me do this <------) Empty Re: HI ALL! (your 10 charecter minimum for titles made me do this <------)

Post  |FBI|Raa|FBI| Wed May 04, 2011 11:22 am

Dweeb is like ehh..
We have no clue. Everytime he dissapear he doesn't let hear something of him

|FBI|Raa|FBI|
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Wed May 11, 2011 12:02 am

Zen wrote:I been gone a (long) while, so i wanted to pop in and say hi! liking the new forums (you guys hsould blow Gaylord McPussyfoot for a redirect or something, i had to ask nerv for the new link) Keep up the good work everyone and ill see you (but you wont see me) on the server!

btw.... where the funk is dweeb? i miss my aussie!

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

I doubt you know who I am, but I played with you once when I first found FBI. For the love of the bunch of squirrels, come back.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  |FBI|StevenpippiN|FBI| Fri May 20, 2011 6:40 am

Hey zen buddy, how have u been these day? I posted your name with ur tags just for fun on old forums in future rama writing. Any who, how are u? Shocked
|FBI|StevenpippiN|FBI|
|FBI|StevenpippiN|FBI|
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum