FBI Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough BS........

+6
Slohero
Nancy
MrNelly
Pro
Aliases
[nWo]MUFFINMAN
10 posters

Go down

Enough BS........ Empty Enough BS........

Post  [nWo]MUFFINMAN Wed May 04, 2011 5:46 pm

I figured i would post this cause it seems that there are still some immature people in fbi. I have talked with quite a few fbi people trying to get this bullshit between nwo and fbi done with. Here is the link to my post in our forums. http://nwoservers.com/index.php?topic=162.0k . I was hoping this was done and over with but today someone decided to make a inapropriate post on our forums. I will not tolerate this bullshit any longer. Im hoping someone has the balls to stand up and say enough like i did. i know people still have a problem with F a n g but the crap does not need to bleed into other nwo member, our servers or our forums.
Like multiple people keep bringing up , this is a free game lets act like adults and play and have fun.
Most of you have my xfire,(muffinman 1981) feel free to contact me with any issue. I would like to see this come to an end before it gets out of hand.
thanks.

[nWo]MUFFINMAN

Back to top Go down

Enough BS........ Empty Re: Enough BS........

Post  Aliases Wed May 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Can I get unbanned so i can see
Aliases
Aliases

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Wed May 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Why would we keep a Inappropriate post with images on the fourms for everyone to see ?
And you was properly banned for a reason
When was you banned

Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliases Wed May 04, 2011 6:28 pm

First off pro, shut up you've never said anything close to intelligent since I've seen you on the forums.

Second, my question still stands.
Aliases
Aliases

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Wed May 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Shut up all ive seen from you is stupid posts asking stupid questions and your 'Amazing' picture edits and your skill to post images on fourms which i admit are sometimes funny but are not needed all of time but theres a first for everything i guess so go post something worth reading.

Also like i said the topic/post is not up anymore since we took it down so there would be no point unbanning you

Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliases Wed May 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Pro wrote:Shut up all ive seen from you is stupid posts asking stupid questions and your 'Amazing' picture edits and your skill to post images on fourms which i admit are sometimes funny but are not needed all of time but theres a first for everything i guess so go post something worth reading.

Also like i said the topic/post is not up anymore since we took it down so there would be no point unbanning you

Congrats you learned how to restate the exact thing I said to you, you are on your way to being an amazing poster like me! And saying exactly what I said is not a good defense or point to try to make me look bad. Also I am glad you love my pictures, I will make sure to post more just for you! Seeing as you most likely have nothing very productive to say yourself, other than bitch constantly and suck the dick of whoever is in power. Might as well ban you from these forums, but I am not the one in charge so not my decision to make.

Also what inappropriate picture? Was there nudity? No you say? Well what makes it inappropriate? Oh you don't like it because someone else doesn't like it, so instead of thinking for yourself, you just go with the rest of them hoping you can get a higher admin level on a game. WOO that'll look amazing on a job application!

By the way this just came in for you pro

Enough BS........ JHwAr
Aliases
Aliases

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Wed May 04, 2011 6:43 pm

How would you know what the picture looks like ?
you are asking to see it so how can you judge if it is Inappropriate ?
The only other way you could see it is if you was the one to post it ?
Anyway this topic is not for us to start a flame war ok.

So lets get back on subject i cant find your name in the ban list ? what was you under ?

Last edited by Pro on Wed May 04, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliases Wed May 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Pro wrote:How would you know what the picture looks like ?
you are asking to see it so how can you juge if it is Inappropriate ?
The only other way you could see it is if you was the one to post it ?
Anyway this topic is not for us to start a flame war ok.

So lets get back on subject i cant find your name in the ban list ? what was you under ?

Did you check oh I don't know the name I use for everything, aliases.

For the record I have 0 to do with FBI, I am not in FBI and do not associate myself with FBI. I just love forums.
Aliases
Aliases

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Wed May 04, 2011 6:48 pm

I didnt relisie there was a second page Neutral

Anyway ask muffin to unban you ?

Plus you didnt ask my questions you know the ones with the question mark next to them it looks like this ?

Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliases Wed May 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Pro wrote:I didnt relisie there was a second page Neutral

Anyway ask muffin to unban you ?

Plus you didnt ask my questions you know the ones with the question mark next to them it looks like this ?

I did ask muffin that was in my first post, and in the 2nd post said my original question still stood. And I told you what name aliases go check, christ it's like talking to a 14 year old.
Aliases
Aliases

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 pm

"How would you know what the picture looks like ?
you are asking to see it so how can you judge if it is Inappropriate ?
The only other way you could see it is if you was the one to post it ?"

All the questions and when i see muffin ill pass in the unban request ok Smile

Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliases Wed May 04, 2011 8:50 pm

You think I don't have my ways around bans? Ask Gaylord McPussyfoot how I got around fbi bans.
Aliases
Aliases

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNelly Wed May 04, 2011 11:42 pm

[nWo]MUFFINMAN wrote:I figured i would post this cause it seems that there are still some immature people in fbi. I have talked with quite a few fbi people trying to get this bullshit between nwo and fbi done with. Here is the link to my post in our forums. http://nwoservers.com/index.php?topic=162.0k . I was hoping this was done and over with but today someone decided to make a inapropriate post on our forums. I will not tolerate this bullshit any longer. Im hoping someone has the balls to stand up and say enough like i did. i know people still have a problem with F a n g but the crap does not need to bleed into other nwo member, our servers or our forums.
Like multiple people keep bringing up , this is a free game lets act like adults and play and have fun.
Most of you have my xfire,(muffinman 1981) feel free to contact me with any issue. I would like to see this come to an end before it gets out of hand.
thanks.

i'm pretty sure people not acting like they should is the reason we are in this situation right now chris, is it not? And i'm not quite sure how it could get any more out of hand unless hacks start getting involved.

now pro and aliases, argue on pms or xfire please (lol pro seems to argue with everyone, first cheezy not aliases >.<]

MrNelly
|FBI| Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post  Nancy Thu May 05, 2011 2:20 am

MrNelly wrote:
[nWo]MUFFINMAN wrote:I figured i would post this cause it seems that there are still some immature people in fbi. I have talked with quite a few fbi people trying to get this bullshit between nwo and fbi done with. Here is the link to my post in our forums. http://nwoservers.com/index.php?topic=162.0k . I was hoping this was done and over with but today someone decided to make a inapropriate post on our forums. I will not tolerate this bullshit any longer. Im hoping someone has the balls to stand up and say enough like i did. i know people still have a problem with F a n g but the crap does not need to bleed into other nwo member, our servers or our forums.
thanks.

i'm pretty sure people not acting like they should is the reason we are in this situation right now chris, is it not? And i'm not quite sure how it could get any more out of hand unless hacks start getting involved.

now pro and aliases, argue on pms or xfire please (lol pro seems to argue with everyone, first cheezy not aliases >.<]

I concur Nelly. I Have played et for the past 8 years and in my time I have realized flaming another clan will never get you anywhere. I must submit that I am a new member to FBI and while I understand the need to feel so passionate about attacking another clan, it is also unneeded. ET is a dying game and any clan we can claim as a friend is a step forward in the right direction.

With so many former members going to nwo, I see this as an opportunity to get both clans servers populated.

In the end we all truly care about the game. Lets preserve this!

Nancy
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Slohero Thu May 05, 2011 2:26 am

Nancy wrote:ET is a dying game

+1

Don't really know the whole stupid argument but don't really want to know...I know less, I am less involved but to Muff: If you have enough of BS...Try VLC ^^
Slohero
Slohero
|FBI| Member

http://wotslo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nancy Thu May 05, 2011 2:29 am

Slohero wrote:
Nancy wrote:ET is a dying game

+1

Don't really know the whole stupid argument but don't really want to know...I know less, I am less involved but to Muff: If you have enough of BS...Try VLC ^^

With the community shrinking day by day...seems like we should be making friends....

Nancy
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  |FBI|Raa|FBI| Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 am

Why are we raging on each other? It has no sense. We can be friends, or we leave each other run a clan. Got it? No hacks, insults, rule breaking, disrespect and other stuff

|FBI|Raa|FBI|
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HyPnoZ' Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 am

I totally agree

HyPnoZ'
|FBI| Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Locke Thu May 05, 2011 6:42 am

Nancy wrote:
With the community shrinking day by day...seems like we should be making friends....

+1

Locke
|FBI| Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  |FBI|Elpolako|FBI| Thu May 05, 2011 7:29 am

Please lock this topic right now. We can be friends and enemies too but this is not the place for conflicts , each clan members must work on them servers and forums and if you want to talk or fight with someone there is better places for it. Sorry nWo clan for some stupid , things , worlds , all that said and did our members. PEACE and have funn.
|FBI|Elpolako|FBI|
|FBI|Elpolako|FBI|
|FBI| Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum