FBI Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention to all FBI Members!

+16
|FBI|TeetsJones
on-the-qt
BreW
Frozen
Dude
Mati.
MrNelly
FaYer
andybass
|FBI|Raa|FBI|
Tum
NeGa
Slohero
Pro
Newbe
cla$$ic
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Attention to all FBI Members! - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention to all FBI Members!

Post  Tum Mon May 02, 2011 12:27 pm

and how childish he did this

Tum
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude Mon May 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Slohero wrote:This ads in the top forum and profiles are so disturbing.

Just do this please ^^:
Attention to all FBI Members! - Page 2 Brez-naslova

It is not in this version, sorry. Hopefully we can offload these files onto private server space soon. But, the ads pay the server owners bills.

Dude
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  cla$$ic Mon May 02, 2011 5:09 pm

FaYer wrote:Hey classic
I found this icon thing
http://www.achievebalance.com/wolf/Docs/Help/Manual/images/revive.jpg
I think it would be great
and if you could put it in photoshop or in gimp or wutever you do it in , you could change the contrast to dark to make it black
so you could have the red one as in there are replies to the posts
and the black there arent .

hey, thanks fayer. I tampered around with it to find that it is a tad too big. i shrunk it down, but when I do that any color editing I do makes the edges get a pixelated.

cla$$ic
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  BreW Mon May 02, 2011 5:39 pm

looks good fellas only thing i can suggest is the font when you make a post be changed to a dark color. grey on white sucks and im to cool to post in color Twisted Evil
BreW
BreW
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cla$$ic Mon May 02, 2011 5:48 pm

BreW wrote:looks good fellas only thing i can suggest is the font when you make a post be changed to a dark color. grey on white sucks and im to cool to post in color Twisted Evil

The only part that I see that is grey on white is the box where you post, the message on the thread itself looks fine, or am I wrong?

cla$$ic
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  BreW Mon May 02, 2011 6:04 pm

CLASSIC wrote:
BreW wrote:looks good fellas only thing i can suggest is the font when you make a post be changed to a dark color. grey on white sucks and im to cool to post in color Twisted Evil

The only part that I see that is grey on white is the box where you post, the message on the thread itself looks fine, or am I wrong?

you're absolutley right and its the post box that im talking about white background is fine but grey as the text color sucks
BreW
BreW
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cla$$ic Mon May 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Ok, I think I have managed to fix that issue with the text being hard to read.

cla$$ic
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  BreW Mon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm

sweet shit classic looks good
BreW
BreW
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Mon May 02, 2011 7:20 pm

http://fbiclans.net/

"Any Requests for data may be directed to webmaster@fbiclans.net. To put things simply I got tired of many of the members being treated like shit by Grey / ETPub. Slop always supported them and even went so far as to tell me to stop talking to them and even if provoked by them not to say anything. Bucks' disrespect to me after everything I tried to work out with him was the final straw. Sorry slop and the other members who were in no way a part of the drama."

Someone gunna make a email ?

Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Tum Mon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Pro wrote:http://fbiclans.net/

"Any Requests for data may be directed to webmaster@fbiclans.net. To put things simply I got tired of many of the members being treated like shit by Grey / ETPub. Slop always supported them and even went so far as to tell me to stop talking to them and even if provoked by them not to say anything. Bucks' disrespect to me after everything I tried to work out with him was the final straw. Sorry slop and the other members who were in no way a part of the drama."

Hope he doesn't got anything against me..
Emailing

Tum
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  cla$$ic Mon May 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Here's a request: Why doesn't he just give our fucking forums back to the people he has no issue with?

cla$$ic
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Mon May 02, 2011 7:33 pm

CLASSIC wrote:

Here's a request: Why doesn't he just give our fucking forums back to the people he has no issue with?

I guess ill pass it on :\
but he has paid for them so there his.

Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  cla$$ic Mon May 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Pro wrote:
CLASSIC wrote:

I guess ill pass it on :\
but he has paid for them so there his.

I understand, i mean, why should the people that have nothing to do with this need to beg on their knees for pieces of data when he should transfer the whole damn databse to FBI control like a mature adult? He stole dozens of hours of my signature work along with other peoples projects. He needs to give all data back ASAP

cla$$ic
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Mon May 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Anyone got a old box (Computer) Which they can turn on and host a team speak server on as dudes one is dying in 2 days and i hear that koa's vent is for the privileged
OR
Buy one of nwo 25 slots = £30 its in euro but i have no lag on there american teamspeak Smile
(Do not take this as a advertisement) Just trying to help dude and the old clan Smile

Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Mon May 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Like i said classic i'll pass it on and i will make sure you get your signature's Smile

Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  BreW Mon May 02, 2011 7:58 pm

lol fuck that guy if i were allowed to post what i wanted ppls heads would spin. btw i am saddened for the ppl that believe this horseshit. and Gaylord McPussyfoot did nothing to help the relationship, really want to know ill tell ya it all no questions asked or details left out, quit bringing up the shit here all you needed was to write this Any Requests for data may be directed to webmaster@fbiclans.net. and that's it. love how the story changes every time or maybe if he could handle his liquor like a adult he'd remember. you want it to end quit bringing it up here pro

Last edited by BreW on Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BreW
BreW
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  on-the-qt Mon May 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Appreciate the hard, well done work.

on-the-qt
|FBI| Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  |FBI|TeetsJones Mon May 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Would you like my side of the story? Dipshit treated Dweeb and Slop with the same disdain as he treated me. Look how he attacked cheezy when he reapplied... Even after he and I talked he tried to discredit me and some fellow members he gives up friendships at the drop of a hat to gain more power and this time it back fired. Also if he held his temper in check whenever he responded to anyone from grey things would have been quite different. For someone who said "I lived breathed and died FBI" then to kill the website because after he called cheezy a fucktard and quitter I called him a fucktard and my son posted a pic... well thats not really much dedication to FBI is it? Tearing down the forums over a few simple insults, after he started insulting PUUULEASSSE, why defend an idiot like him. And if people can't see the point well your porolly just a lil blinded but will learn some day that, The man is a small minded sister fucker on a power trip simply stated.
|FBI|TeetsJones
|FBI|TeetsJones
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  embarrassed Mon May 02, 2011 10:41 pm

I will also email him, I have a server I can put the data up on.

embarrassed
|FBI| Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post  |FBI|stoned|SA* Tue May 03, 2011 12:27 am

Good job on the forums guyz , keep it up Very Happy
|FBI|stoned|SA*
|FBI|stoned|SA*
|FBI| Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Tue May 03, 2011 2:26 am

Right peace out all i was trying to do is help but obv you dont need me
bye

Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Slohero Tue May 03, 2011 4:06 am

Dude wrote:It is not in this version, sorry. Hopefully we can offload these files onto private server space soon. But, the ads pay the server owners bills.

Oh okey...which version do we use anyway? Very Happy I know about the bills, thats why you can only remove them if you buy the credits.
Slohero
Slohero
|FBI| Member

http://wotslo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Newbe Tue May 03, 2011 7:15 am

How can I see a topic has a new comment I havent read yet?

Newbe

Back to top Go down

Post  bartmen Tue May 03, 2011 7:17 am

click me also the topics with the 2 red squares in it are unread by you
bartmen
bartmen
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  *FaZeR* Tue May 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Of course there is always things to do, but good work Smile
*FaZeR*
*FaZeR*
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next