FBI Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elpolako's super Guid: I lost my XP, GUID and LEVEL?!

Go down

Elpolako's super Guid: I lost my XP, GUID and LEVEL?! Empty Elpolako's super Guid: I lost my XP, GUID and LEVEL?!

Post  Newbe Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 am

|FBI|Elpolako|FBI| wrote:Hello,

When you install your ET Game one of the most important things to do is to save one file , which contains your :

* XP ( Experience on the server , number of points earned )
* Level ( the level that you have as FBI Member who refere to the place that you take care in the hierarchy)

To prevent loss of ETkeys , I'am asking to make copies of your files :

This file is "etkey" go to the map where you saved Wolfenstein Enemy Territory , Probably --> C:/Program Files/Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory --> Etmain --> Etkey.

or

Do a search on your pc in the search field, type in ETkey. It is found in your ETmain folder of Wolfenstein. This is a small file but it is very important , the server use it to recognize you anywhere you play.

To save the file "click right" -->"save" then copy it and paste on a place on your disk or USB key or anywhere but remember to know where it is Razz

This solution will prevent the lose of all settings after a reinstall of the game or a folder problem , it is simple go on to the "Etmain" folder and paste the file , a message will be appear "Are you sure to remplace this file by ..." click on YES and "Voila" .

Have funn and remmber to save it from time to time
Thanks you Frozen

Newbe

Back to top Go down