FBI Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Settings (Map Voting)

3 posters

Go down

New Settings (Map Voting) Empty New Settings (Map Voting)

Post  Dude Thu May 19, 2011 1:13 am

Nitmod Server is now set up for map voting. I have added some maps to the server and will be adding a few more as we go along, so please be patient. The way the system works is that each player gets to choose up to 3 maps that they want to play. Your first choice gets 3 points, second 2 points, and 3rd choice 1 point. In the case of a tie the map that has the most accumulated votes up to that point wins. In the case that no one votes the server will default back to the map rotation. I hope this will help alleviate the arguments about the maps. I will be adding more maps very shortly, so do not worry.

Dude
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

New Settings (Map Voting) Empty Re: New Settings (Map Voting)

Post  |FBI|Raa|FBI| Thu May 19, 2011 5:05 am

"Vote"
"Vote Nextmap"
"The vote has passed, choose another map!"

How?:p

|FBI|Raa|FBI|
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  |FBI|stoned|SA* Thu May 19, 2011 7:54 am

Raa he meant at the end of every map , players get to vote the map they like to play next and when everyone votes the map with the most points will be played next, i hope its clear for you now Razz

@topic: i like the idea and hopefully this will give us a clue about the popular maps that visitors like to play so we wont have a sucky map rotation anymore Smile

Thanks Dude Very Happy
|FBI|stoned|SA*
|FBI|stoned|SA*
|FBI| Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  |FBI|Raa|FBI| Thu May 19, 2011 8:00 am

|FBI|stoned|SA* wrote:Raa he meant at the end of every map , players get to vote the map they like to play next and when everyone votes the map with the most points will be played next, i hope its clear for you now Razz

@topic: i like the idea and hopefully this will give us a clue about the popular maps that visitors like to play so we wont have a sucky map rotation anymore Smile

Thanks Dude Very Happy

Lol I know, saw it on so many servers:p

But, when you vote nextmap yea?
And it got passed, yea?
Then it says: Choose a map

Try it at the server:p

|FBI|Raa|FBI|
|FBI| Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum