FBI Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont chase the clock, you'll never catch it.

3 posters

Go down

Dont chase the clock, you'll never catch it. Empty Dont chase the clock, you'll never catch it.

Post  derp Mon May 16, 2011 6:01 pm

I'll be happy to receive some thank you messages when FBI goes down. (which will happen pretty soon)

The clock is really ticking :/ better do summin about it, tho i'm about 99.9% sure that you wont succeed.
To all those who are dragged into it, i'm sorry that your clan couldnt be saved..

I've got like this gift u know.. it allows me to look into the future of a clan...
It's a rare gift i know, but i have to warn you for your future, it is my task a a psychic.
Please, dont let this wise information result in yet another ban.

(omg, i must be the new busta rhymes :$)

derp

Back to top Go down

Dont chase the clock, you'll never catch it. Empty Re: Dont chase the clock, you'll never catch it.

Post  Oldschool Mon May 16, 2011 6:31 pm

And who asked you anything or who cares what you think? So please be nice and leave our forum. If you want to troll get some other forum for that.

Thank you.
OldSchool

Oldschool
|FBI| Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Dont chase the clock, you'll never catch it. Empty Re: Dont chase the clock, you'll never catch it.

Post  smeerlap Mon May 16, 2011 6:41 pm

He is right about the "FBI is going down"
but if we close 1 server i still got the faith we will get trough it!

Thanks for notice this derp! we really appreciate it! (not)

smeerlap
|FBI| Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum